Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Interview with Tom Tancredo

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein: Thanks for stopping by Rep. Tancredo.

Rep. Tancredo: You're welcome. You mind if I slip into something more comfortable?

Dr. MVM: Go right ahead. We like our guests to be comfortable, unlike you it seems.






Rep. Tancredo: Ahhh, much better. These 5000 thread count sheets make such nice robes!

Dr. MVM: We'll have to take your word for it.


Rep. Tancredo: Okay then.


Dr. MVM: You recently denied evolution was true and yet here you are talking to a super intelligent monkey. How's that make you feel?
Rep. Tancredo: Like poop. I feel poopy about it.


Dr. MVM: Really?


Rep. Tancredo: Hell no, I'm just kidding. I'm coming down off a four day bender man, hell I'd say anything at this point. (licks his lips) You got any tequila? I could go for some hair of the dog, if you know what I mean.

Dr. MVM: Nope, no tequila, sorry.

Rep. Tancredo: (licks his lips again) Or some hair of the monkey. (winks) If you catch my drift.


Dr. MVM: Eww. Sorry Tom, we do not swing that way. Now, you are the anti immigration candidate du jour.


Rep. Tancredo: Quit fancy talking my ass. Speak American damn you.

Dr. MVM: What do you want to with all the foreigners?



Rep. Tancredo: Deport every last one of them. Starting with this guy, he stole all my fritos.

Dr. MVM: Seriously?

Rep. Tancredo: Hell yeah. He stole my fritos and I'm pretty sure he knocked up some white gals in my neighborhood.

Dr. MVM: Ai, yai, yai. Who else gets the boot?

Rep. Tancredo: Well lets see, oh yeah, this one needs to go back to Africa.

DR. MVM: Hey, easy now. I may be related to him. Who else?



Rep. Tancredo: This French bastard. I think he might be befouling our virgins as well.


Dr. MVM: Ooooooooooookay.

Rep. Tancredo: No, it's not okay. Just think what would happen if the French were allowed to mix with our women. Or the Italians, or the Greeks, or worst of all the damn Belgians. Why, why...

Dr. MVM: Why that might lead to what we've got, a melting pot.

Rep. Tancredo: Melting pot my ass. It's all a plot to take over our country.

Dr. MVM: (rolls eyes) Immigration is a plot.


Rep Tancredo: Hell yes. And the most diabolical people behind it are the damn Mexicans. Why just look at who they send in to take over our movies.

Dr. MVM: Now surely you must be joking. I can think of two very good reasons why she should stay. Two very big reasons.

Rep. Tancredo: Hell no, she's got to go. And so do I as a matter of fact. I have an important meeting with one of the smartest men alive.

Dr. MVM: Really? And who is that?

Rep. Tancredo: His plane just landed. Look outside in a moment and you'll see him and I shaking hands. See ya later monkey boy.

Monkerstein looks out the window and sees:

Dr. MVM: Holy crap, it's poo flinging time!!!!

2 comments:

Fran / Blue Gal said...

And that poo you fling is some funny shit, monkey.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'm glad someone besides me thinks that was a funny post. I was getting worried.