Friday, September 20, 2013

Phil Roe is a shameless tea bagger whore

I sent this email to my awful Congressman:

Since you have voted repeatedly to defund 'Obamacare' and are still receiving government run health care that we citizens pay for, I demand that you give up your health insurance and pay for 100% of your health care out of your own pocket.  If you choose not to do what I ask, then you need to resign your office immediately and give any salary you have left coming to you to the families who will be adversely affected by your vote to cut food stamps.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, you disgust me.

I somehow doubt he'll listen to me.  He'll be too busy trying to get on Fox News to care what people like have to say.  He's said repeatedly that he's in Congress to do the will of the people who elected him, so that means he doesn't give a shit about what those of us who didn't vote for him want.

No comments: