Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The hate list

I'm currently hating on:
  • Daniel Tosh and anyone who defends him
  • spaghetti westerns
  • opera
  • people who tell me I need to love opera
  • the asshole who won the US Open
  • the London Olympics
  • anyone who tells me I need to be respectful of religion
  •  fireworks
  • people who I went to college with who think I should be the same person they remember from over 30 years ago
  • our broken shovel
  • paying for a new shovel
  • relentless heat
  • having the relentless heat replaced with relentless humidity
  • otherwise intelligent people who foam at the mouth when you tell them you're voting for a third party candidate for POTUS
  • werewolf marsupials
  • anyone who adds to this list in the comments section

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That final point was well played.

SkylersDad said...

I'm sorry, I just can't agree with you on werewolf marsupials...

dguzman said...

Sorry about your shovel.

gmb said...

Nothing to add. The list, she is complete.