Crazy woman Sharron Angle wants to eliminate all funding for public education because it says nothing about funding education in the Constitution. And she also wants to be a US Senator too. I know, it's fucked up.
Here's a list of other things that should be banned or stopped because they're not mentioned in the Constitution:
- Person-hood status for corporations.
- Political action committees.
- Political parties.
- Tax breaks for big companies.
- Tax breaks for small companies.
- The interstate highway system.
- The Federal Aviation Administration.
- The Food and Drug Administration.
- All benefits other than salaries for members of Congress.