Sunday, February 21, 2010

The IOC can suck it

The International Olympic Committee, some of the biggest whores for corporate cash this planet has ever seen, tells ski goggle manufacturer UVEX that they can't say in their advertising that gold medal skier Lindsey Vonn uses their product.
What a crock of shit. Those bastards at the IOC would stomp a new born baby's head in if they thought it would bring them some corporate cash and more sponsorships. The stinking hypocrites must not be getting enough cash kick backs from Uvex so they want to stop them from cashing in a bit on Vonn's celebrity.

If you've read my blog for just about any length of time you know I love to stir the pot and to stick it to the corporate man. So this next sentence is for the asswipes at the IOC:

Olympic gold medalist Lindsey Vonn uses Uvex ski goggles. She used them when she won both gold and bronze at the 21st winter Olympic games in Vancouver.

If you anyone from the IOC doesn't like this post then I encourage you to do something about it. If you'd like to sue me, then please, by all means, let's get it on.

7 comments:

Mnmom said...

The IOC are corporate whores of the highest order, although I still adored the Olympics and watch ever second I can. And let me finish by saying that GOLD MEDAL OLYMPIC SKIER LINDSEY VONN WEARS UVEX SKI GOGGLES.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am convinced that the Nazi 1000 year Reich survives in the IOC. In fact that last leader insisted that everyone call him 'Your Excellency'. It's a shame how much ass kissing a nation has to do just to get to host the Olympics. I guess our hookers were best this time.

XUP said...

I have to stop thinking about anything related to the Olympics. It's making me crazy. (crazier)

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I like the sequins.

Professor Chaos said...

If they can't say it, I will say it for them.

http://wwwirritant.blogspot.com/2010/02/lindsey-vonn-uses-uvex-ski-goggles.html

Although it feels weird standing up for a corporation, but the IOC is just gotten ridiculous.

libhom said...

The only thing worth watching in the Winter Olympics is the curling, and that's because curling is so funny.

Darius Whiteplume said...

Maybe if we get a video of her hitting a bong Uvex can start using her in a couple years ;-)