Friday, September 4, 2009

Project Top Runway update

Good riddance Mitchell. Slink back to Savannah and let the 110 percent humidity melt the last of your "talent" away. Seriously dude, thanks for bringing the suck to this season's shows.
Hey fat faced NYC guy, I'm rooting for you to go next. The look on your face when they told you that your designs were among the lowest rated this week was beyond priceless. Just goes to show you that you don't know everything in the world.

Since my girl Erika walked, I'm now rooting for this exotic beauty to win the model portion of the competition. If she does win, I promise to learn her name.
Oh feisty fiery Fatma, how I love you so. You womaned up and realized you were wrong and you did the right thing in trying to apologize to Vanessa. It's not your fault she's an utter twat who would not accept your apology. You gave it, she would not accept it, now you may feel free to kick her butt if she fucks with you again. Logan was an idiot not to pick you. I hope you make it to the final three.

On to Top Chef.

I'd rather eat Draino while listening to Barry Manilow on the down low than put anything in my mouth made by these three 'chefs':

If these three are the best the commercial culinary world has to offer then it's a damn good thing we hardly ever eat out.

On the other hand, chefs I like so far include these two:
If beardy doesn't drop dead of a heart attack in one of those hot ass kitchens then he's got a good shot at going all the way. And the chick from Philly is a no nonsense gal who knows her way around food and the kitchen. I love the way she handled all the prima donna chefs in this past week's episode.

10 comments:

erin said...

We're on the same page yo. I hated Mitchell and loved the blonde chick.

And for the record I thought clam chowder on a hot day sounded like a recipe for the shits. Sorry that's gross but with reason... my cousin had bad clams once at the beach and was in the bathroom for the next 24 hours.

MommyLisa said...

Jennifer is BAD A@@!

She runs Erik Ripert's restaurant. He is a god and she is his godess.

Keith said...

I couldn't stand Mitchell. So glad to see him go.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Michell had to go. He should have never got on the show in the first place. Johnny is my boy from now on and for once I resist going for the prettiest designer. Since there are three pretty ones I chose to go in a different direction.

Margaret Benbow said...

Well-chosen, Monkey. Of the three chefs you won't eat from, one woman is wearing purple underwear instead of a dress(she would sweat directly into the skillet) and the other lady has what looks like a panfish stuck in her cleavage, and is wearing Beat me/F--k me red shoes. The guy looks too jolly for a chef--"What, Me Worry?" A good chef worries!

Ubermilf said...

That guy does have a fat face.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I shouldn't have read this when I am so hungry!

Distributorcap said...

see what happens when they dont choose me

GETkristiLOVE said...

I'm still mad that Mitchell got TWO chances and then didn't even try. At least the weird Melvin dude worked hard even though he was weird and too conceptual.

I tried to make it through the model show once but was too bored.

Chef Mike definitely has mad skills. His escargot dish... wow!

Anonymous said...

Beardy and RealBitch (my personal fave) are my two top scallops, as well. I really WANT to like PorkChop (Eli maybe?) as he was the best man at Darling Blais's wedding, but so far - erm. And then there's the dude who looks just like Morgan Spurlock. And the Cain and Abel brothers. And yes, I know I am totally and intentionally omitting a certain giant footsock. Anyhoodle, I livetweet this for the poops and giggles. Good times...

PR? Almost unwatchable this season. NONE of my picks for the win have been in the top in any episode - which is weird, because every other season, I could totally call at least 2 of 3 without fail.