Friday, June 12, 2009

One side of a telephone conversation

Ring, ring, ring.
Hello?

What?

No shit, really?

Wow, you mean on the Fox News crawl during the Bill O'Reilly Show they actually wrote that the right wing Holocaust museum murderer may have been planning to shoot up the offices of the conservative magazine The Weekly Standard?

I wonder who their source for that tidbit of non news was, Michelle MalKKKin? mAnn Coulter? That fat drug addict Rush Limbaugh?

Yeah, crazy. Way out crazy. Balls to the wall crazy. I agree.

Hey here's some other things that they can claim that right winger might also have been planning:
  • A four year old's birthday party.
  • An Amway meeting.
  • The staging of a live theatre event.
  • Auditioning for a Nickelback tribute band.
  • Swimming the English channel.
  • Channeling the English swim.
  • Going back in time to kill the dinosaur that Jesus rode into Galilee on.
  • Guest refereeing at the next Wrestlemainia event.
  • Taking a dump in the Stanley Cup.

Yeah, he may have been planning all that shit. I know. It makes as much sense as also planning to shoot up The Weekly Standard.

Okay. Thanks for calling me Monkey. Take care now.

Yeah you too.

Nah, I'm sticking with the sparkly hood thingy and the pink scarf. I'm really rockin' both of them these days, even though it's almost the dead of summer.

Okay dude.

Later.

2 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

WTF? I am more worried about that sparkly headed guy to tell you the truth. He was on the bus the other day and I never took my eyes off him for a second.

Distributorcap said...

with no shame, they just lie