Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The rumors of my internet demise have been greatly exaggerated

I've been offline all day, and without digital and regular cable as well, due to a massive fire here in town last night. Apparently nearly a whole city block caught fire and it disrupted cable service city wide. My service went out last night around 11:45 PM last night and it came back on some time after 6 this evening.

The day hasn't been a total waste for me though. I had lunch with my evil twin brother Todd who was up my way because he had to depose a plaintiff in a case he's lawyering on and I went to a local junk shop and picked up some old magazines, comic books, and some pulp paperbacks.


I'll be lurking around and possibly commenting on your blogs later, so you got that going for ya.

No comments: