Sunday, December 14, 2008

My new hero

The guy who threw his shoes at our war criminal President is my new hero. Too bad he'll probably end up in some Iraqi prison for the rest of his life. If he does spend the rest of his life in prison, which is where Bush should end up if there was any justice in this world, I know he'll spend the years wishing his aim had been better. If I ever get near enough to Bush I'll make sure when I throw my shoes at the murdering bastard they hit him square in his murderous face.

9 comments:

Some Guy said...

What a nice image to cap off a presidency that has walked all over the constitution and human rights and basic intellect.

themom said...

haaahaaahaahaa..it was just hilarious. Damn, a shoe even (sorry - 2 shoes). Duck Dubya...incoming!!!

Tengrain said...

I'm stealing and giving you credit, Doc. Bravo!

Regards,

Tengrain

Ed said...

Too bad he missed.

Mnmom said...

I say we make a collection and fly the thrower over here and give his a cabinet post!

As soon as I saw this on TV, I imagined all of us bloggers racing for our PC's. I did.

Missy said...

Here! Here! He is my new hero too. I cannot even imagine the pain he and his countryman have suffered.

Joe said...

You got to admit, he's got quick reflexes for a rummy.

Odile said...

Hey, he´s old but still a coward, he MUST have good reflexes.

I agree with Mnmom, juts tell were to send them (you know, the trip to USA is expensive in time and money)

dguzman said...

Gotta wonder why al-Maliki didn't even flinch--perhaps he knew he'd never be the target when he's standing next to the Chimp.