Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas programming changes

Please make a note of the following changes to your Christmas Eve and Christmas day TV schedule:

Country Music Television (CMT) will be airing starting at 7:30 EST A Kick Ass Southern Christmas which will be hosted by Kinston, NC native Jamie Pressley. Her special guests will include Jerry Lee Lewis, Emmanuel Lewis, Richard Lewis, and Louis and Oswald from The Drew Carey Show.
********
Spike TV will be running their popular The Twelve Boobs of Christmas marathon again this year.

********

Hallmark Channel will run, at various times so check your local listings, the following made for TV movie:

The Cat Who Shaved Christmas
********

BBC America will present:Drinking and Driving: A Very Special Top Gear Christmas Special
********

Animal Planet will be broadcasting for the first time anywhere:

Where Rudolph Came From.

********

A & E offers up two very special episodes of their popular show Intervention. The first episode shows us a celebrity intervention:

and the second shows us the first ever intervention on a person under the age of 4.

********

Canadian Broadcasting Company will be showingThe Canadian Bacon that Saved Christmas.

********

Sci-Fi network has decided to air It's a Mansquito Christmas! yet again.

********

And The Simian Network will air my holiday movie classic Don't Fling Poo at Santa Claus (Unless you want to have your monkey ass kicked you mutha-uckers!).

Happy holiday viewing everybody!

9 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

You are so fucking hilarious! And spot on...

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha haaaa!! I especially like the "intervention" special, that maybe be my choice.

Thank you SO much for the holidaze card that you sent me, it's AWESOME! I didn't snail mail anything this year but I do want you to have an xmas chuckle from me so here it is.

Micgar said...

You mean to tell me that that cat is going to be a "shaver," and not a "shavee?"

Blueberry said...

What? No Sarah Palin Reindeer Hunting Special?

Mansquito Christmas! I am sooooo there!!

Have a good one, Dr M.

Anonymous said...

Mansquito! Awesome. I need to Netflix that ASAP.

Anonymous said...

Now that's some lineup! I think I might watch A Christmas Story for the gazillionth time on WTBS.

Joe said...

Now I'm going to have to Tivo the Ted Nugent & Sara Palin Kill It N' Grill It Baby Jesus Birthday Special so I can catch this other programming.

Chris said...

You knocked this one out of the park, nice job! Hilarious. Merry Monkey Holidays.

Madam Z said...

You are the jolliest little elf-monkey! Thanks for making me smile on thes Day-I-don't-observe Eve.