Monday, November 17, 2008

Sorry I'm unable to take your call right now, I'm off armchair traveling with one of my celebrity girlfriends

I bought this great book by my long time celebrity girlfriend and primate smarty pants Jane Goodall:
I paid fifty cents for it and it's chock full of photos of the lovely Miss Jane when she was just a young thing. Sure, it's got a lot of great pictures of chimps as well but come on, who can look at chimps when there's a young Jane Goodall prancing about?

I also got this picture book about Japan:
And this middle school book on South Africa:
I'll be scanning photos from the last two books, which cost me fifty cents each by the way, but I just can't bring myself to tear out any of the photos of Jane and her friends so I'll leave that one intact.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore Jane Goodall, and she has done PSAs for the animal rights org. I work with so I feel at least a *wee* bit connected.

I've seen video of her when she was young, she was (and is) very attractive.

What a woman!

Elizabeth said...

Hooray for new scans! Will there be captions?

Bridget Jones said...

And here I was all set with a good crack about monkey girlfriends....

Gifted Typist said...

I thought I left a comment on this post? Where'd it go?

Chris said...

I always loved Jane Goodall as Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

Oh, that was Jane Seymour? Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, who's this Jane Goodall woman?