Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Reaction to the Ted Stevens guilty verdict is pouring in

"I was so shocked that a Republican was convicted while a Republican President is in office that I dropped my cocktail thermos!"
"I'm so happy over his conviction that I'm going to smoke some of that newfangled Mary Jane that the kids and those hippies talk so much about in my new pipe."


"Mooooo."


"No matter how much I try, I can't get clean. It's been like this ever since Bush and Ted Stevens took us into that immoral war in Iraq back in 2003. I think I must feel the blood of all those innocent people we've murdered for no good reason on me all the time."

"Ted Stevens is innocent! It's all a plot by the justice loving donkey doo doo heads in government. Don't worry Ted, I've got a box inside my hairdo that contains a hack saw blade and I'll bust you out of what ever prison they put you in."

12 comments:

DivaJood said...

I like the guy gonna smoke some dubes. Ted Stevens is a crook, and that's that. Does he need a dog named Checkers?

Unknown said...

I for one heartily agree with "Mooo"

Joe said...

Ten minutes after that picture was taken, the guy in photo # 2 lost the tie for a scarf, grew his sideburns down to his jawline, and went to his first key party.

Ubermilf said...

In picture #3, is that brooch pinned directly onto her skin?

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked and awed!

: ]

My heart is a twitter!

GETkristiLOVE said...

Where did you get that drawing?! It's the best!

libhom said...

I agree with helenwheels. The cow's analysis is so much more insightful than most pundits these days.

Elizabeth said...

Brilliant!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Kristi-I got it out of a 1950's beauty book I fished out of the trash at a local used book store. It's full of illustrations like that. Expect more to come later.

dguzman said...

I'm with Tub Gal. Our whole country's been sullied by those criminals. But we'll keep scrubbin'!

shrink on the couch said...

Now the big question, will the biggest boobs in the union vote him back into office? I haven't been paying attention to the poll numbers up there. Anyone?

Freida Bee said...

ubermilf- I think that's her throwing star to fight off the prison guards.