Monday, October 20, 2008

Endorsements for McCain and birthday wishes for me have come pouring in in the last few hours

The evil clones of Oliver Willis that the RNC has made have refused to endorse McCain as of yet but they have approved this message, "Happy birthday Dr. Monkey, you old white dude you."

The O'Keefe brothers shouted during a lull in their constant fighting that they endorse McCain but they refused to wish me a happy birthday. The little Irish bastards, I'll get them, I swear I will!

Jan, the disembodied head lady, just wishes she had a body. She could care less about me or McCain.
Offset duplicator has come out for McCainbut early '60's photo copier has decided to just wish me a happy 46th birthday.

Rocky Hansen, Juvenile Deliquent of the year, has come out for McCain.
"McCain bought me a pack of smokes. And he bought me some of that hard lemonade shit. I'm buzzing like crazy on the nicotine and the alky-hall. The old fart also said that if he got elected he'd get me a hooker so that I could touch her boobies and stuff. So hell yeah, I'm endorsing him. What have you ever done for me monkey breath?"

So take that Obama campaign, not so big with your Colin Powell endorsment now are you?

17 comments:

Cup said...

It's Monkey's birthday? HAPPY!

Little Merry Sunshine said...

Happy Birthday Dr. Monkey! May all your dreams come true this year!

Missy said...

Happy birthday! Party like a rock star!!

Whiskeymarie said...

My your day be full of bananas and may your poo-tossing be more fun than a barrel of monkeys on your birthday, Monkeyman.

Claire said...

Happy Birthday, Dr. Monkey!

K.Line said...

Happy, happy birthday! You have the same birthday as my oldest, best friend. How interesting...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Birthday!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Happy birthday, you crazy monkey! You're just a baby compared to me and John McCain!

Blueberry said...

Happy Birthday Dr. Monkey!! Here's a workout video for your "day after", and I would advise turning down the sound in case you have a hangover. also, you will have to bring your own bulldog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqHhmqkViEA

dguzman said...

Does this mean we get to fling poo at you, instead of the other way around?

And you know, despite that juvenile delinquent's McFart endorsement, I think Obama might just win this thing.

And another thing: I used to like Colin Powell before he turned stooge to BushCo. I just can't respect him anymore, so this endorsement really doesn't mean that much to me.

themom said...

{{{Happy Birthday to You}}} Now come down out of that tree and enjoy!!!! Don't want to miss that hooker McCrack has for you!?!?!?!

SamuraiFrog said...

Happy birthday, Dr. Monkey. My birthday wish for you should be coming right around November 4...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dr. Monkey!

splord said...

Happy Birthday, Dr. Monkey!!

Elizabeth said...

Rocky Hansen belongs in reform school.

You, Dr. Monkey, belong in the

BIRTHDAY THRONE!

Happy Birthday!

Happy, happy, happy. :D

Dr. Zaius said...

Ack! Happy belated birthday! I misunderstood your headline. :o(

Chris said...

Happy Birthday, Dr. M!

Rocky's endorsement is the one that won me over.