Sunday, September 14, 2008

Who's watching the watchmen?

When I saw this I immediately thought of Stephen Colbert's great line from his infamous White House Press Club dinner appearance that went something like this, "The facts have a well known liberal bias." And it also reminds me of how Cheney went around spouting about how Amnesty International said that Saddam Hussein was a bad man before we attacked Iraq but after we began our now endless occupation he dismisses their concerns and calls them a far left whacko organization.

Republicans, they'll do anything to get elected and stay in office so they and their pals in big business can steal our rights and what little cash most of us have.

6 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

There are too many photos and documented instances where Cheney was seen shaking Saddam's hand and otherwise buddying up to him for any claims he makes about Amnesty International to be even slightly relevant.
Dick, they completely froze you out of the RNC for a reason.
You're a dick that even the odious Republicans cannot stand.

Jay Allbritton said...

On the bus the other day I felt someone brush up against me. A moment later it dawned on me that I should check my wallet. It was gone. I turned and ran for the back door just as it closed and the bus rolled on toward the next stop.

But through the window I could see the form of a man. And I'll be damned if it wasn't Dick Cheney.

DivaJood said...

What cash? You guys have cash? Jeeze.

Karl Rove, indeed. "You can't trust the fact-check sites. They have a bias." Oh.my.god.

Micgar said...

That's right, Karl, and only "your guys" can have that last little tweak as you call it, right?

Unknown said...

He also said he thought McLame's ad went over the line? You mean the ad KKKarl put out there? Because he's the one directing this campaign from what I hear. Why else would KKKarl criticize his own campaign unless it's to spin something? The gruesome turd really is about the biggest liar I have ever laid eyes upon.

Madam Z said...

"You can’t trust the fact-check organizations,” said Rove.

Well, of course not, Mr. Rove! Those goldurn facts they're checking have a liberal bias! Personally, I would rather put my trust in Cheney's lies. At least you know for sure that they're lies!