Sunday, February 3, 2008

Blogroll Amnesty Day

To celebrate blogroll amnesty day, here are some new additions to my blogroll:

Making Art The Otto Lange Way ( a cool art blog)

Barbie 2 Be (a blog by a friend of Notsoccermom)

Buybody Baxter ( a blog by a hip chick from here in Johnson City)

Penny Pigtails (a blog by Bubs youngest daughter)

Westcoast Walker (a blog by a Canadian guy who has been commenting a lot on my blog lately)

Wondermachine (a blog by a guy in Washington DC who is a long time commenter and who I should have blogrolled a lot sooner, sorry for the delay my man)


Welcome all of you to my blog world.

7 comments:

Dr. Zaius said...

Huckabee says, "Blogrolls are stealing our jobs - No amnesty for blogrolls!"

Missy said...

Oh lovely!

I am proud of you for promoting amnesty.

I remember when you blogrolled my blog. I was so flattered!

Westcoast Walker said...

Thanks for the nod, I feel honoured to be acknowledged by a simian of your stature!

Angry Ballerina said...

I'm losing track of all these new blogs.....

Life As I Know It Now said...

So many blogs and so little time. Hey Monkey, I think I owe you an apology. I never meant to offend you and I hope you can forgive me. I still read you but can't always load up the comment form let alone leave a comment.

barbie2be said...

well, don't i feel special! thanks!

Alyson said...

WOW... I HAVE FINALLY MADE IT!!!

SUCCESS FEELS DAMN FABULOUS :-)