Friday, February 8, 2008

Big Weiners

I'm ending the "Get a Postcard From Dr. Monkey" contest early because it's my contest and not yours, so there, nah nah nah. The winners are:

  • Long time commenter and first time reader Austin J. of Johnson City wins a postcard because he read the rules and he sent me an email. His reason was flimsy but since he followed the rules and since he lives here in my city I decided to make him a winner.
  • Whiskey Marie wins a postcard because she promised to act out the theme of the card that she gets and that means pictures! Pictures of her doing crazy funny stuff! Oh how I look forward to see those photos.
  • A guy in Nebraska with the same name as me wins a postcard because I love screwing with people. Techincally Quaker Vixen Suzy won this card but she and her husband tell me they are trying to pare down their possessions so I decided to send her card out to a guy with my name. I picked Nebraska because people there need some excitement from time to time and what could be more exciting than getting a post card from some one you don't know.

Thanks to the two of you who entered correctly and to the rest of you for playing along. Look for more contests some time. Maybe.

8 comments:

Ubermilf said...

You sure are attached to your "rules."

I think you're a closet Republican.

Mnmom said...

Rules are good

Germaine Gregarious said...

Did you send it to another guy named Dr. Monkey von Monkerstein who lives in Nebraska?

Are you cloning yourself? Certain lesbots would like to know.

Whiskeymarie said...

Hot damn, I love winning.

Ed said...

So, you've never even been in contact with this guy in Nebraska? I'd love to see the look on his face when he gets the card. It would be interesting to get a bunch of people from around the country to send him cards. I guess that might be a little too weird, though.

Missy said...

D'oh.

Did I ever tell you about my hisband's movie that takes place in Nebraska?

http://www.twvs.com/hardworking/

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

UberMILF-From the way you bitch and moan about my rules, I'd think you were a Republican who wants the rules changed to suit you.

MNMom-Yes they are.

Germaine-Congrats, I knew someone would make that joke, I'm glad it was you.

Whiskey-We all love being weiners.

Ed-I just looked up someone with the same name as me and I got his address off of Yahoo! people finder. I like sending people I don't know postcards from time to time.

Missy-I'll have a look at it later.

Gwen said...

You posited: "What could be more exciting than getting a post card from some one you don't know?"

I reply: Getting one from someone you don't know with the same name.