Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Question of the day

Today's question comes to us from Commander Other. Commander wants to know: If you had the opportunity to be one of the first human/simians to participate in the colonization of a distant planet, you would likely be granted a relatively generous allocation of weight to accompany you on your journey across the vastness of space. Since it would be a long voyage, and you'd be helping found a new branch of humanity/simianity on the other end, let's assume your allocation to be roughly a quarter of a ton. What and who would you bring along, and why?

Well Commander, let me assure you that I would indeed jump at the chance to go colonize another world, be it through some earth based exploration enterprise or through the auspices of some semi benevolent aliens like those in Childhood's End. I'd kiss this planet good bye and I'd sail off into the depths of outer space with nary a second thought.

Now, as for what I'd bring along, I'd pack the the essential "B's."

Books.

Beer.

Baked goods.

Bar B Que.


And finally, Bodacious babes.

Thanks for sending in your question Commander!

8 comments:

Jess Wundrun said...

Aaaaaaarrrrggghhhh my eyes!

(Love the tan lines on the white bodacious babe)

Unknown said...

Not my idea of bodacious but I guess it's in the eye of the holder of said bodacious women.

Synthaetica said...

er...um...gah!

thanks for using my question?

i think.

barbie2be said...

i would bring all of the same things except for your choice of babes. oh, and i would add music.

dguzman said...

Curse you! My eyes, my eyes!

Mnmom said...

Mine too! I'm blind you bastard!! I don't think that's even real skin.
Read "The Sparrow" and you'll think twice about space travel.

Anonymous said...

oh, and i would add music.

Block-rockin' Beats!

Tanya Espanya said...

Ohholygod, can I love Little Britain any more? That Bubbles DeVere, babby.