Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Faux music for fabulous times

This faux album cover meme has been going around. I saw it first on PJ's blog and she got it from Becca I think and then Dr. Zaius and Splotchy jumped in on it, so I figured what the heck, I'll do it too.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:RandomThe first article title on the page is the name of your band.

2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.


I had to cheat a bit since I couldn't save the third picture, I took the fourth. It looked more rock and roll anyway.


So, without further adieu....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice result. I'm definitely going to to this one. BTW, I updated my avatar post with a real superhero. Check it out.
-beatgrl

Whiskeymarie said...

Is "Fred Tipping" a side project of the 80's jug band/trance/hair metal pioneer band- "Bob Wobbling"?

Just wondering...

Dr. Zaius said...

Great album cover! But don't get too excited. She does not look like she is interested in monkeys.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Fourthcorner-Beatgirl superhero rocked my monkey world.

Whiskey-Yeah "side" project, let's go with that.

Dr. Zaius-All hot women love monkeys!

Distributorcap said...

so fred is not dead

PJ said...

Trust you to knock up this ensemble. Fred Tipping indeed.

Blueberry said...

My first band name was Steve Logan. I thought that was kinda boring so I tried again and got an actual existing band: Echomen. Album title: Fourth of July Rocket. And this amazing pic: Click. Actually I like the photog's name better as a band name: Jimcrackcorn

Freida Bee said...

"Not is a slave" is so esoteric. This is like an album about women standing up against sex slavery. Fred Tipping is some creepy dude that goes into tit bars and this lady is sayin' no to him.