Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Attention must be paid

There is a distinctly weird but great voice out in the blogosphere that some of you may not be hearing. That voice is telling trying to tell you about the things it sees through it's filter. This voice is not for every one, and some of you may well hate it, but I urge you all to heed the voice of Romius T. Go, read his blog and behold one of the most different and yet funny and important viewpoints in the world. Don't worry kids, he does not post with the same frequency as I do, he sometimes posts just once or twice a month. But when he does post, it's sublime. He'll get all, "You're crazy to like my shit so much Doc." But I'm telling you, he should be writing for, and for all I know maybe he does and he's just using his blogs to hone his mad skillzzz, TV and the movies.


I've said too much. Go, read his blogs and then maybe you'll understand why I say that when I grow up I want to write like him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, Dr. Monkey. I need to get me one of them Laotian mini-wives. Oh my god, that was genius.

GETkristiLOVE said...

You just like his blog because he's got a pic of Heston kissing a monkey on it.

Romius T. said...

Doc Monkey Von Monkeystein

You sir are Great American! When the revolution comes, a list will appear, I will make sure your name is crossed off, you will be spared in the revolution, you will have a place near my throne, for finding the genius before all them, god bless u, god bless u,