Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We were just having a laugh, that's all

Kate Winslett dropped by Monkey/Love 2008 HQ yesterday she and I dicussed some important Anglo/American issues.


What's that? Which issues were we talking about? Well, umm, I asked her which rock and roll outfit she liked best on me. I showed her my glam rock outfit:

My punk rock outfit:


And my fat Elvis outfit:

In the end though she said she liked my Naked News outfit.
It was all innocent fun to help me de-stress during these hectic holiday times.
Thanks for helping me out Kate! Come back real soon, the door to Monkey/Love HQ is always open to you.

8 comments:

PJ said...

That doesn't look like our Kate! Love those perky nips.

Whiskeymarie said...

How sweet of her to help you in your time of need.

GETkristiLOVE said...

The glam rock outfit is the best. I think you need to wear that when you are sworn in!

SamuraiFrog said...

Definitely glam rock.

Freida Bee said...

Yes, I am with the crowd on this one. Though you know I am partial to the nudity and your raw animal magnetism, that glam rock outfit is the power suit equivalent of this year's presidential season. I just hope those who are envious do not call you a poser. Thankfully for Kate W she is above such pretense and got the help she needed.

dguzman said...

Get your monkey paws off my woman, you -- you -- you monkey!

Oh, and definitely the glam rock outfit.

beatgrl said...

Glam rock without question.
And can you send Kate my way? I feel a fashion crisis coming on. Are you sure that is her in the picture, though? She could be a cylon.

PS - thanks for the link

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

PJ-Oh it's your Kate all right but she's my Kate now! Hahahahahaha!


Whiskeymarie-She's all about helping monkeys out.


Kristi-I plan on wearing just a smile when they inaugurate me.

Samurai-I knew you'd pick the glam rock!

Freida-There are worse things than being called a poser.

Dguzman-You already have rachel! Let me have Kate for a bit.

Beatgrl-Thank you for a cool blog.