Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Don't hate me Matty Boy

In my never ending effort to stay "hip" and "with it" I have had to drop The Wonders of Science as my official house band. They were a great band who kept things hoppin' here at Monkey Muck but the kids who read me in droves aren't into the quasi new wave-ish sounds of WOS, nope the kids today go more for the type of music this band plays. So please put your hands together for the new house band of Monkey Muck.....ladies and gentlemen, let's hear it for THE MOTOR PRIMITIVES!

Welcome aboard you crazy rockin' kids from Wisconsin!

9 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

Thanks for keeping us on here as long as you did, Doc. But honestly, the buzz on the 'net shows us that we are HUGE in Sweden. There's a whole new generation of fans of The Wonders of Science (always shortened to TWOS, by the way) up in the land of Tall Cool Blondes.

No disrespect, but Johnson City vs. Stockholm... I think we both know how that one turns out.

(p.s. Not kidding. We have an untapped fan base in Scandanavia. Padre Mickey made CDs of our old stuff and it's selling like hotcakes.)

dguzman said...

I want a CD!

Claire said...

and I want a house band!

BOSSY said...

Love the masthead, by the way. Bossy will take the third wig from the left.

Suzy said...

The Motor Primitives? Now you're talking! I dream about sleeping with the bass player ...

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Matty-That's so cool the kids in Scandinavia are into your music. Thanks for being a good sport.

Dguzman-Talk to the Padre.

CDP-Slap a picture of a band on your blog and call them your "Official House Band." It's what I did.

Bossy-Bossy can have anything Bossy wants. I am powerless to resist Bossy's Siren like powers over me.

Suzy-I hear he's "dreamy."

Matthew Hubbard said...

Actually, dg, I have the CDs and I'm in charge of sending them out. Send me an e-mail and I'll let you know the details.

Suzy said...

Dreamy, but I hear he snores loud enough to wake the dead.

Ed said...

Wow! I've never been part of an Official House Band™ before! That's, like, totally, you know, like, AWESOME, dude! Thanks!