Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Great news on the Reich wing front!

The big news, aside from the ass kickings that Republicans took in the off year elections in Kentucky and Virginia, is that Pat Robertson has decided to put aside his "Christian" "principles" to endorse....
Ms. Rudy Giuliani. Truly their apocalypse must be at hand if ol' Pat is endorsing a one time abortion, gun control, and gay rights supporter who declared himself to be a liberal on The Charlie Rose Show many years ago.
In other Republican news, Hitler baby is still alive and is doing well.

11 comments:

Ubermilf said...

Don't forget adulterous and marginally Catholic.

mwb said...

If Hitler Baby Teamed up with Kitlers they would be unstoppable.

dguzman said...

Incredible. I wonder if the christo-fascist masses will follow Roberts' lead, though--or are they complete zombies?

John Shuck said...

This was awesome, thank you. This is all just too sinful... : )

Randal Graves said...

It is me, or is Pat Robertson channeling his inner Ronnie James Dio in that picture?

Distributorcap said...

rudy must have given Pat his first born -- since they dont talk anyway

and you are SO boys from brazil Dr M

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

UberMILF-Thanks for reminding me.

Mwb-LOL at Kitlers. Thanks for the link.

Dguz-There's already war in their camps over this. I love it!

John-You bring the church, I'll bring the sin. :) Thanks for stopping by my friend.

Randal-Metal by any other name would be just as sweet to Pat.

Dcap-Paraguay as well my friend.

Blueberry said...

I love how they are making the very same hand gesture. That means something. Not sure what.

Romius T. said...

I/m just glad hitler baby is doing well!

Fran said...

This is the apocaplypse!

Evil meets evil in this pairing.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Blueberry-It means they love each other.

Romius-Aren't we all my man, aren't we all.

Fran-Hold your four horsemen of the apocolypse, things aren't over yet.