Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Caught ya!

Hey dumb ass,


yeah, I'm talking to you Georgie. Turns out once again that you were wrong about something. Yesterday you and your flacks said that Congress wanted to spend money like a drunken gutter rat.
Crap, sorry. You guys claimed that Congress wanted to spend money like a drunken sailor and that's why you vetoed that pork laden health and education bill.
Turns out the facts didn't quite jibe with reality. Yeah dumb ass, it turns out that the biggest earmarks in that bill came from, are you ready for this?, REPUBLICANS! Drunken, public restroom sex having, page bending, homosexual repressing because they won't come out of the closet REPUBLICANS! I'd tell you to get your facts straight before you go around accusing people of stuff but you seem to love saying the wrong things that have no basis in reality. You sure ain't making it easy on me and my running mate, she and I are gonna have a huge mess to clean up when we get elected.

But let me assure you of one thing you greedy blood thirsty murdering old man, Monkey/Love is going to kick your ass after we get inaugurated and we're gonna toss you and the rest of your war criminal cabal in prison. Then we're going to have a huge nationwide party that will be funded by your personal fortunes.

10 comments:

Crayons said...

It's official. You make me laugh more than Jon Stewart does. I am comforted in seeing excellent education and training put to humanitarian ends.

Douglas Underhill said...

Ok, I'll admit it. The Monkey/Love ticket is by far the most impressive one thus far in this election cycle. So I'm in. When can I drink the Cool-Aid?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Crayons-You know how to make a monkey blush, don't you.

Doug-You can either drink the Kool-Aid or eat the Cool Whip at your Thanksgiving repast. Thanks for stopping by and come again.

Ubermilf said...

Yay! Can we have champagne at the party? The good stuff. The cheap stuff gives me a headache the next day.

dguzman said...

All you need is a campaign theme song, Monkey! May I suggest:

Jungle Love
Shock the Monkey
Abba-Dabba-Dabba-Dabba
Brass Monkey (That Funky Monkey!)
Monkey Brains Make You Smarter

(okay, I made that last one up. But I could write it just for you!)

It would be like the time Bush used "Don't Worry Be Happy" as his song. What a tool.

vikkitikkitavi said...

DGuzman: You forgot "Monkey Gone to Heaven."

GETkristiLOVE said...

DMB: Proudest Monkey would be my choice.

BTW, maybe we should invite the Bush girls to our celebration party as the comic relief.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

UberMILF-I'll put you n charge of buying the champagne.

Dguz-I'll take your song and "Shock the Monkey."

Vikki-Thanks for reminding her.

Kristi-We'll put the bush twins in cages and toss booze at them.

Freida Bee said...

Does that say Jenna takes a pet down with her? Where are my damn glasses?

Oh, ok. Isn't she cute.

Romius T. said...

I love Jenna Bush. In all her drunken glory. I want to marry me that party slut.