Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Something special for my 888th post

It's a tribute my friend Allan!
This drawing of a naked faceless woman holding a fish is from a calender he made for me years ago.

This new magazine has got the best name don't you think? WTF, of course they want us to think it means Welcome to Finland but we all know what it really means. My pal Allan's family is originally from Finland.

*************
If you're in the Davis California area or you find yourself in Attorney General Jerry Brown's library, give Allan a friendly wave and a hearty hello. And tell him I said "Hi!"

4 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

888?!! You are prolific, my well-spoken friend! Congrats.

And you have got to love the Finns.

GETkristiLOVE said...

I absolutely love the naked fish woman drawing. Seriously. I love it.

Suzy said...

I absolutely love WTF magazine. My husband is half Finnish, so I will make sure he sees it.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Barb-Oh I'm prolific all right, and I'm not even close to stopping yet.


Kristi-Duh, I love it too. I'll put the others I scanned on one of my Flickr accounts.

Suzy-I found that on Boing Boing. Go Finns!