Sunday, October 7, 2007

Seven Deadly Inns

Oops, I mean I got tagged by Freida Bee to do the seven things meme. Here goes:

1) I can't stand the taste of coffee so understandably I do not drink it.

However, I do enjoy the aroma of it.


2) I took typing in high school but I still always look where my fingers are going when I type.

3) We had one of these when I was a kid but one of us broke it soon after we got it. The TV part of it never worked after that.

4) When I was a young boy I was taught to call my penis a diddle-di, I have no idea how my parents came up with that name for it. It would have saved me much embarrassment if they told me to just call it what it was.


5) I love it when readers of this blog send me monkey related pictures and links. Quaker vixen Suzy sent me this picture and she and Kelsi both sent me a link about monkey's terrorizing female residents of a town in India.


6) I loved the novel White Teeth by Zadie Smith and the miniseries they made from it. I liked it so much that I plan on reading it again this winter.

7) I have never seen an episode of ER, Survivor, Scrubs, or American Idol, and I have no plans to ever watch any of them any time soon.


I tag Suzy, Kelsi, Missy, Liberality, and Not Soccer Mom.

11 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

"diddle-di"? Seriously? Wow your parents have a wicked sense of humour.

Freida Bee said...

Thank you so much. I know you hate it when I do this, but during the last direct contact I had with you, you threatened to get me back and I've taken up W's policy of preemption here with this monkey picure for you.

Actually, if you keep going on to the next ones, there are some funny pics.

Enjoy. Thanks for indulging in the meme.

GETkristiLOVE said...

I like your seven things. Oh, and here's some more monkey stuff for you!

Missy said...

Oh I love Scrubs!

I will get to work on my meme! Thanks for the tag!

I type with one hand. Really fast.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Barb-Sure they did, they made me after all.

Freida-Any time dear.

Kristi-Thanks for those great monkey pics. I'll use some later.

Missy-No hurry hon, I kow Iceland is weighing heavy on you.

dguzman said...

Wait--"Lunch monkey MAYO cup"??? Wow. For "sauces and spreads for your lunch" -- right.

Gross.

NotSoccer Mom said...

okay, i did it!

Suzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzy said...

You can get that lovely monkey mayo cup, and more, at my favorite shopping site:
http://www.jbox.com/

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that if you're going to watch any of those tv programs, Scrubs is it.

It's kind of like M*A*S*H in its writing. The good M*A*S*H, early ones until Frank Burns left.

Missy said...

Oh I did my 7 things, I am just in love with myself!!!