Sunday, October 7, 2007

And now a word from a big haired missionary

Hey ya'll! How ya'll doin'? Ain't Jesus great? He's the one who give me this huge hair that I use to praise God with. Anyhoo, I'm just here to tell ya that Dr. Monkey is moonlighting on the blog Belated Geography. It's a blog he's long admired that was started up by the slice of Minnesota goodness that is Missy.

He'll be putting up his first post, which will be about the South American country of Uruguay, on Monday or Tuesday. Ya'll should check it out. Ok then that's all I got for now. Ya'll git yer buns to church and I'll go hand out more Bibles to some Commies. Bye now.

8 comments:

Freida Bee said...

Yes ma'am... because when big hair talks, I listen.

Anonymous said...

For some reason, that big hair picture makes me kind of sad. It's the kind of picture you'd see in the paper after some sort of farmland killing spree or something. Damn I'm bummed.

Freida Bee said...

I tagged you this morning. I'm sorry. Her big hair told me to do it.

Distributorcap said...

Harriet Miers was a missionary! or maybe just the missionary position....

Unknown said...

I swear that looks like Phelps sister. Is it?

Missy said...

I am so excited for your collaboration with me!!

I hope poeople enjoying learning about other places in the world!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Fredia-We should all respect big hair as much as you do.

Kirby-It reminds me of tent revivals.

Dcap-She certainly wasn't a reverse cowgirl. Maybe she was a Cleveland steamer though.

Ron-I have no idea who you are talking about. I mean it.

Missy-Me too!

dguzman said...

That big hair pic made me think about every junior-high teacher I ever had. Add a nice 'stache on there, and you've got Mrs. Haynes from 7th grade!