Thursday, October 4, 2007

Quinn would like a word with you


"Would someone tell this fat guy to stop putting this picture of me on his blog? Seriously, I'm sick of being on here. I'd rather be on something cool like a rerun of the Nickelodeon show 'Figure It Out,' which was hosted by Olympic gold medalist and blonde hottie Summer Sanders.
Is she working that Speedo or what?
And she's working that leather jacket/t-shirt/jeans combo too. So now you can see why I'd rather be on a rerun with her than on here with the fez wearing dude in a tutu. Oh yeah, I'd like more tater tots at lunch too."

5 comments:

Missy said...

What a demanding kid!

I should go swimming.

Anonymous said...

You will not be surprised that The Boy has that same shirt.

How fitting!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Missy-He's actually a very nice kid.

D Cup-Great parents must think alike.

dguzman said...

Dude, Summer Sanders is NOT that hot.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Dguzman-Tell it to Quinn, not to me. :)