Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Unhappiness


What's up Amurica? Ah hear that ya'll didn't like mah speech about the Eyerack war the other night. Ya'll know something? Ya'll ain't the only ones unhappy these days. Ahm pissed off too. Look closer at mah lapel and Ah'll show you somethin'...
Bam! There it is. See? Ahm pissed just like you are!! This Eyerack war thingy was supposed ta be a cake walk but it's gone on a bit longer than Unka Donald Rummy and Unka Dick said it would. But ya'll know me, Ah never leave a fight. Ahm stayin' in Eyerack fer as long as it takes. But that don't mean Ah don't get pissed like ya'll do. Hell, Ahm so ding dang mad now Ah could bite the head off a Mexican. But unlike ya'll Ahm not just mad about one thing. Unlike ya'll mah Ivy League schoolin' made my mind be able to be mad at several things at once. Here's a list of what Ahm mad about these days:

Ahm mad these delicious burritos are not in my belly right now.


Ahm mad Grandpap Al went and shot his fat yap off in his lil' book. Ahm so mad at the old goat that Ah may end up kickin' his scrawny old ass.

Ahm mad Ah cain't go see Sandra Sheskin in concert next week. Ya'll know how much Ah loves me some Hebrew girl rock and Jewish roll.
Don't even think Ahm done yet Amurica, cuz Ah ain't! Ahm also peeved about the followin' stuff:

Ahm mad the real Tom Jnes wasn't in this movie.
Speakin' uh Tom Jones, Ahm mad he doesn't use them hairy arms to pull me to his oily musky scented chest and comfort me in mah times of trouble.Ah want ya'll to look at this man Amurica. Look at him squattin' there by his cement pond. Look at them hairy thighs that would tickle a mans face and them abs that ya'll could grate cheese on. Now that's a man and Ahm mad he ain't mah "special friend."

Oh Tom, give up them girls and Ah'll shake mah groove thang in spandex for ya. Would ya'll look at the "assault weapon" ol' Tom is packin'? Holy god that's one big ol' wanger.

Did I mention the part about the delicious burrito making me mad for not bein' in mah belly? Ah did? Okay then.
Ahm pissed off mad at this stuff too:
Ahm mad this gal took off her top and she had that black box on under it. What's wrong with gals these days? Why cain't they show their boobs like Jenna and her sister The Other One does all the time at home?
See Amurica? It's an epidemic! This 'un's doin' it too! Only she made her lil box a little more colorful than that other gal.
Ahm mad that I cain't take ol' Dolly Parton to Stuckey's.

Oh man, Ah love Stuckey's. Ah could eat mah weight in pecan log rolls.

And ya'll kin buy all kinds of cool ass T shirts there. This 'un is one Ah wear alot. It makes me feel young when Ah wears it.


So there ya go Amurica, that's what Ahm pissed off about. You know what tho? Ah cain't do anything about all that shit so Ahm just gonna suck it up and go on with mah life. 'N' so should you. Ya'll quit whinin' like a little titty baby 'bout the war that ain't never goin' ta be over and ya'll have a snack with me.
Heck Amurica, I might even break out the Jack Daniels if ya'll promise not to drink and drive. How's that grab ya gizzard?

15 comments:

Some Guy said...

I was holding it in until I got to the Dolly/Loni pic.

Hilarious!

dguzman said...

That's why I blew my coffee too, Monkey. Priceless!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Holy crap it must be a barrel of monkeys inside that melon of yours.

Is it wrong that the first thing I noticed about the delicious snack from Hormel was the lack of an apostrophe?

vikkitikkitavi said...

Is this post an excerpt from that new Bush biography?

Pam said...

Poor baby bush.

That Tom Jones is a hairy mofo ain't he?

Joe said...

Dubya is not fit to wipe down the tanning bed after Man-God SIR Tom Jones is done with it.

Come to think of it, Dubya's not fit for much of anything, is he?

Ubermilf said...

If Bush is so stupid, why does he get exactly what he wants?

If he was truly mentally incapacitated, I'd have a shred of sympathy for him.

I bet he's never eaten a pigs foot in his life, pickled or no.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Chris-Thanks!

DGuzman-Thanks!

Barb-I got monkeys and more inside my melon.

Vikki-It very well may be.

Pam-He is the hairest Welshman of all time.

Bubs-You have no idea who glad I am that a cop like you hates Bush.

UberMILF-You bring up a disturbing point.

Freida Bee said...

I'll drink that jd w/ ya W if those pigs feet fly and ya take a load off and resign. Oh, and if you take Dick with ya, ay'll take my top off, and there's not a black box underneath.

Missy said...

Wow! This is great.

Plus Loni Anderson and Hormel- two exports of the great state of Minnesota!!

kelsi said...

tom jones! the greatest american wales every spawned! i love him so very much. not in that "special" way though, more in the "oh my, really?" way.

Anonymous said...

Aghhhh, the Jones swank! It burns.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Damn that bush. Now I'm jonesin' for a burrito and I can't get one right now.

Fran said...

shit i miss coming here for the day and look what i missed.

laughed
my
ass
off!

Katie Schwartz said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY, SIMIALISH. PS: Tom Jones with a heightened crotch in heels, well that's just too much.