Wednesday, August 29, 2007

William Faulkner wants a word with you

Hey, how ya'll doing? I'm lovely myself, except for these socks, they're hot as hell. I just wanted to let you know that in my day having sex with people where you poop and pee wasn't a bad thing. Why Strom Thrumond and I had many an assignation with many a dusky Negress in the toilets, both public and private.

What's that? The Senator in question who likes sex in privies denies he is of the homosexual bent? Well, we had a saying in my day, we'd say, "You're not really a homosexual if you just put it in your mouth until the swelling goes down." So maybe he falls under that doctrine.

Or maybe he's a hypocritical liar trying to save his lilly white ass.

I really couldn't say, I am, after all, drunk and dead. So you run along now and leave me alone.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Oh Wm., I just sold "The Sound and Furry" at my yard sale for 25cents. How does that feel?

And of course Craig is not necessarily homosexual because(stealing from "Will and Grace") drinking Tang won't make me an astronaut. Nor will wearing a diaper.

Fran said...

Not gay, not gay, not gay...

A life oft repeated, well you know the rest.

Its still a frickin lie.

Who cares if he's gay. I don't.

Hypocrisy on the other hand, that pisses me off.

A lot.

Wide stance indeed.

Marie Warner said...

ROFLMAO!!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

MIssy-It's okay, he already got his royalty of that copy you sold.

Fran-I have a narrow stance.

Marie-Get up off that floor woman. No wait, I'll join you down there. :)