Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thanks PJ

The wonderful Ms. PJ of The Urban Recluse fame awarded me with my fourth Thinking Blogger award! How great is it that I am now infecting minds in the UK as well as here in North America?

You know I love you and your blog Ms. PJ and thanks ever so much for giving me this honor again.

And now, I leave you with a few pictures of the Urban Recluse herself, here's PJ in all her glory:

You look great in orange PJ but I prefer you in this:Hubba hubba.

Thanks again sweetie!

3 comments:

PJ said...

Er... thanks. I wish I did look like that but I'm slightly more buxom.

You're welcome at chez moi anytime. I always have peanuts here, but I can't tolerate bananas!

Freida Bee said...

Mr. Muckster, I appreciate that you care and I thought I'd fill you in that when you want more of the Bee (lame) that you go to my MySpace Blog where Living History Project: Excerpts From George Bush's Dairy took over my blog at gunpoint. There is a link on my blogspot.

Also, Several items I wrote will be in the next No Cure For That, the sister site to the Hermit, coming super soon and I am about to recruit your art and story telling skills there...more to come.

Also my hun is in the imminent 35%er vid. He's got the real skills, but I've been his pseudo-techie.

Oh, I have 4 kids and school starts back in two measely weeks.

Please don't regret my schmoozin' award! Just enjoy my other stuff too. I'll make it up to you, I promise, even if I have to beg pathetically.

Oh yeah and there was a Ween concert I went to Thursday.... I was a good blogger and took pics. If yer nice, maybe I'll tell you my real name and you can go look at them on my other MySpace.

This web of deceipt requires a lot of mainenance.
∞Freida

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

PJ-Mmmmmm more buxom.

Freida-Calm down, I was only joking. Not everyone has as much time as I do to blog.