Monday, August 20, 2007

It's never too early to start that Christmas shopping

Here's a few suggestions for some great holiday gifts your friends and family will love.

What cook wouldn't want this great pan?


All the ladies love shoes.


Mmmm, imagine the smiles on the kids faces when they see you've gotten them Luncheon Loaf once again!


Drinko the family game that all Australians love to play is now available in America!


Don't forget, everyone looks great in a Monkerstein/David 2008 red fez!



Or you can give your loved ones a heaping bowl full of me! (Be aware that I come with some terms and limitations and I am not avaiable for shipment to the following states: Washington, Alabama, Mississippi, Psychotic, and Delusional.)

6 comments:

Joe said...

HOT DIGGETY DOG I'LL TAKE ONE OF EACH!! WOO HOOO

Whiskeymarie said...

You can't possibly go wrong with "luncheon loaf" and drinking games.
It's a winning combination.

Distributorcap said...

i will tell that your Dr Money did not get to look like that eating Luncheon Loaf

Sora said...

What a great bod! :coughchrisevanscough:

Missy said...

I actually soirt of want to play Drink-O....

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Bubs-I'll get everything gift wrapped for you.

Whiskey-I knew you were my kind of gal.

Dcap-Lay off the booze when commenting man.

Sora-coughBUZZKILLcough. coughLEARNTOROLLWITHTHEJOKEcough.

Missy-Who doesn't want to play Drinko? Damn whiny AA people?