Friday, August 10, 2007

A Hero For Our Turbulent Times

That's right, Splotchy is one of my new heroes. He not only makes me laugh almost every day, he not only started the Adopt an Actor movement, he now has saved me from throwing my PC out the window and driving to Charter Cable HQ to shove my modem up the CEO of Charter's ass. He saved me from doing hard time and he got my blog to come back up like it should.


Splotchy knew my old template had been infected with some kind of evilness and he told me how to get rid of it. Unfortunately I am mostly a Luddite when it comes to HTML code so I just changed my template. If that shit starts again, I'll do the same thing. It'll take me some time to tweak this one but I'm happy it comes up so quick, when my internet connection is on that is. (Don't think your ass is off the hook Charter and don't think I'll take down my new sidebar header because I won't until I get a written apology for the crap-tastic service your company gives me. I've had it with you greedy corporations screwing us.)


Thanks Splotchy for the laughs, the adoptions, and for letting me know what was wrong. I'm gonna nominate you for the Nobel Peace Prize and for a MacArthur Genius Grant because that's the way I roll.

Splotchy get your whole family tattooed with the above image, they'll thank you for it later.

1 comment: