Friday, July 27, 2007

True Cardiac Tales!

Both times I was in the hospital for my heart, the first with the heart attack itself and the second with the bypass surgery, all the nurses were very nice hard working women who were total pros at what they did. But all of them also had one thing in common, all except the one who looked like Lindsey Davenport, they all were a little over weight and they all had HUGE butts. I'm not talking big butts, I'm talking big ass huge butts. They had butts so big the Donner party could have eaten them and been satisfied for months. This guy would have been in heaven:

I didn't say anything to any of them because they basically all had helped save my life. But I couldn't help think that if they wanted the overweight bad diet having smokers like me to lose weight and live a healthier life then maybe they ought to have put those nurses on the same fat free low salt diet I was on.

3 comments:

Jenn Siva said...

As a big butted nurse, I have nothing to say, as I have no defense.

Joe said...

I like big butts.

But I know what you mean. Reminds me of my mom telling me about visiting the doctor when she was pregnant with my brother. She'd get done with the exam, and then sit in the doc's office and have a smoke with him while they discussed her progress.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Green-I bet that booty ain't as big as a cardiac nurse in Knoxville.

Bubs-Those were crazy times.