Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sorry guys


Hey you hackers in the Netherlands, your little hack didn't last long you Dutch pricks. It was pretty obvious that you hacked into my PC and so I did something about it. I disconnected my cable modem and went to Office Depot and I got an anti virus/anti spyware/firewall program. Guess what you pricks? The price was $39.99 but when the gal rang it up it rang up at $5.00. I told her the price difference, she checked it out, and she told me that the price she rang it up as was correct. So I got a 40 dollar anti your thieving ass piece of software for 5 bucks and change. After I installed it, it found your hack and booted you. So long you Dutch parasites. Bye bye Euro trash. Go hack your fucking selves and if I catch you with your wooden shoe wearing ass finger in a dyke, then I'm getting the Cap'n and she and I will kick your sorry asses from here to Ghent.

6 comments:

Dr. Zaius said...

There are some great free products - like AVG, Adaware, and for hackers, ZoneAlarm has a free version of their firewall. (I think that it is the the button that says "I only want basic ZoneAlarm protection.") A router is an even better defense against hackers.

Products such as Norton, Mcafee, and Symantec can actually cause more problems then they fix.

- The Simian Crash Override

Anonymous said...

I've used AVG for about three years now after it was intstalled by our computer tech guy at work. We've since installed it on all our home computers. It's worked really well for us.

Angry Ballerina said...

Daaaaaaaamn slick.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Thanks for the advice Doc. I did buy a Mcafee program though. If i have an yproblems with it I'll uninstall it and use AVG.

D Cup-Good to know. Thanks sugar.

AB-Them or me?

Anonymous said...

Give th'word, Me Pilot, an' ye an' Me will take 'em t'China an' let th'Great Chinese Firewall consume them at will. ;)

Johnny Yen said...

Or you can just buy a Mac.

Oh, sorry, was I a little smug there? ; )