Thursday, June 28, 2007

Remember...

...watching this movie?

Remember how much you liked Ralph and Rachel?

See it again sometime soon and this time watch out for the gal who played Ghita Pearson. What was that actresses name again?

Hang on, it'll come to me.

Wait, just a sec.

Oh ok, now I got it.


Archie Panjabi played Ghita Pearson in The Constant Gardener.

See it again, or if you haven't seen it, go on watch it. It's pretty good. And Rachel did win an Oscar for her performance, though if you ask me, I thought you know who should have won it.

8 comments:

J.D. said...

I love this movie, I REALLY do. And Panjabi was pretty good in her small role, and Rachel Weisz I thought deserved it, and WHY DIDN'T RALPH FIENNES AT LEAST GET NOMINATED FOR A GOLDEN GLOBE? Why?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

"pretty good"??? You got an ass whupping coming boy.

Dr. Zaius said...

That was a great movie. I think that the pace was a bit slow for some, but it had to move at that pace to tell the story porperly.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Much like the book was a slow pace but in the end it was worth it.

Pam said...

I just got extremely aggravated with the lack of communication between the husband and wife. I mean just TALK TO EACH other already, ya FREAKS!

J.D. said...

Well she dead throughout the entire thing, so does it even matter?

Dr. Zaius said...

Yes! The book was great. I love anything by John Le Carre. Hmm... George Smiley is very like Dr. Zaius, in a way...

dguzman said...

Finally saw The Constant Gardener, and only today I'm reading this old post of yours. I must tell you that I noticed your Archi right away. However, I also had decided I was going to head for the adoption agency and bring that beautiful Rachel Weisz into the fold. So quit knockin' her, dude! She's BEE-yoo-iful.