Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Dr. Zaius Wonder Diet For Left Wing Bloggers

The wonder diet strikes again!

First Dr. Zaius's Wonder Diet helped Blue Gal get slim and trim and ready for bikini season.


And it also gave her super Judo powers as well!

Then I tried it and boy am I glad I did!

Look at me now!
Not bad huh? It made most of my body hair fall off but look at that muscle definition! That lean trim body! That bulging member! And ladies, you can crack Brazil nuts on my rock hard ass.

Who needs John Basedow when you've got 'Dr. Zaius's Wonder Diet For Left Wing Bloggers!'
Just imagine what it can do for you!

3 comments:

Angry Ballerina said...

I still like Angry Ballerina's Diet. Binge, purge, floss and brush

Dr. Zaius said...

Ha! I am now a diet guru! I love it! Thank you, Dr. Monkerstein.

Pam said...

WOW!! I'd try it but I'm already a superhero ;-).