Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Damn Scammers

We got this email today:

Dear Customer,
Wachovia Internet Banking, is here by announcing the New Security Upgrade.We've upgraded our new SSL servers to serve our customers for a better and secure banking service,against any fraudulent activities. Due to this recent upgrade,you are requested to update your account information by following the reference below.


Regards
Wachovia Bank, N.A. and its affiliates.


We deleted the link they sent, it was not a working link anyway. We love getting these, especially this one, since we do not have and never have had an account at Wachovia Bank. So we sent this reply to the scammers:


Damn, the link you provided did not work. Can I just send you guys my bank account info? And my credit card info as well? You seem like pretty honest and nice fellows.

Hey you idiot scamming morons, it's "hereby" not "here by."

We swear, if they keep this up, we'll unleash The League of Mullets on them. Then they'll be sorry they ever tried to scam anybody.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I feel so unspecial now. I got this email, too, without ever having banked with Wachovia. I thought they might be offering me an account replete with millions.

In the future, I'll be using your reply template for phishers.

Unless, of course, you're willing to rent out the League as strongarm goons. They could beat the phishers with their Members Only jackets.

Peacechick Mary said...

What a good idea. I get these frequently and I think I might send them a trouble with your link notice.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Madam D Cup, the League of Mullets informs me they would be willing to follow you anywhere and to do anything you may ask of them.


Ms. Peacechick, feel free to follow our non violent yet smart assed ways anytime.

Anonymous said...

Would the League of Mullets come by my house for some Mad dog 20/20 or some Tickle Pink? Orange juice and lime vodka?

I think they're dead sexy.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

The League of Mullets prefers beer from kegs, but they will make an exception for hot chicks with other beverages.