Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm all about giving back

I just put up a bunch of classic clip art and some illustrations by James Thurber and Edward Gorey on one of my Picassa Web albums. You can access it by clicking here. Feel free to use any of the illustrations or clip art in whatever you want to use them in, no need to give me any creidt when you do either. In fact that goes for all the stuff I post on Picassa and Flickr, except for my personal family photos, most of which are now on Facebook only.

6 comments:

Mnmom said...

Paying it forward, you're such a good monkey!

Claire said...

I love those drawings!

Anonymous said...

I love Gorey. I spent hours going over his Gorey Alphabet with Slim.

Megan said...

Excellent. Always looking for good illustrations for the Theme Thursday thing.

Nan said...

Thank you.

Mauigirl said...

Great. I love Thurber!