Friday, July 10, 2015

Old white guys talk about what to do with all those Confederate flags that are coming down

"Turn them into bikinis.  We need more sexy dentally challenged incestuous meth addict gals wearing rebel flag bikinis."

"Send then to Africa, kids in Africa are going without flags and that's a crime."

"Use them to make nooses with and then use those nooses to hang rioters who burn down drug stores."

"Feed the poor with them."

"Send them to that Russian museum in St. Petersburg, the Hermitage.  Then when people complain, they can say the flag is about Hermitage, not hate."

"Give them to me, I'll use to to make drapes for the trailers I own."

"Confederate fags are coming down?  Shit, I'll have to clean my place up if those guys are coming over.  Thanks for the heads up."

"Leave me alone.  Seriously.  Stop bothering me."

No comments: