I'm currently watching the following TV shows:
- Peep Show-Very funny Mitchell/Webb show from the mid 2000's. They play flatmates who can't stay out of each others lives. It also features a cornucopia of recent British comic talent and many hot British and Canadian babes.
- Magic City-Very cool, very stylish show about shady characters in late 1950's/early 1960's Miami. I started watching mainly to see Jessica Marais who was on Packed to the Rafters, and now I'm hooked.
- Spartacus-I had seen the first two series of this show and I binge watched them again because I wanted to immerse myself in the show before I started the third series. It's still violent, bloody, filled with nudity, brimming with intrigue, and still very good.
- Downton Abbey-Watching the current series and still very much liking it. Sparky is a bit tired of it, but I'm still all in on it.
- Being Human (USA)-I wasn't prepared to like this US version of the British show about a vampire, a werewolf, and a ghost who live together but I do. I like it much more than the British version. The characters are more interesting and more fleshed out and even though it has more episodes, it moves at a brisker pace.
- Great British Bake Off-This is my favorite new 'reality' show. They stuck a bunch of British baking aficionados in a tent and they make them bake stuff. I love seeing the shit they bake and how the judges react. It always leaves me hungry but I watch anyway. And I love these three gals on the show:
Nancy, the ever chipper naughty granny who seems up for anything.
Chetna, mistress of spices and flavors who has stolen my heart and stomach. Also, I love how she rocks the silver hair.
Martha, the super cute young lass who needs to be taught a lusty lesson in the kitchen.