I haven't seen the Academy Awards yet, I'll probably watch them later on Hulu, but here are my initial thoughts:
- I'm glad Clint Eastwood's gun porn movie didn't win any major awards.
- I'm not shocked they left Joan Rivers out of the dead celebs montage, after all she made fun of the people who attended for years and years.
- Good on ya Patricia Arquette, John Legend, and Graham Moore.
- It's not the USA citizens only awards Donald Trump, so fuck you and your racism.
- Seriously? John Travolta? Really? How can anyone be around him and not be creeped out?
- I may have seen only one Oscar nominated film this year.