Friday, July 25, 2014

TV reports

I just finished series one of Orphan Black and I'm chomping at the bit to see series 2.  In this series a woman finds out she's part of a cloning experiment that has far reaching implications for her and many others.  It's very well done, not too science fiction geeky, and it's addictive.  I'm glad they extended the series out to ten episodes, instead of the usual six we get form BBC productions, because it means they can flesh out the story without dragging it out too much.  This one is very hood if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It's available on DVD, on demand, and on BBC America.

I loved this super fun and exciting Aussie western. It's on HuluPLUS and it's 13 episodes long.  It tells the story of a pair of bushrangers and their buddies and some women who fall in with them.  It's very well done and it's a bit cheeky to boot.  Lots of pretty women, shoot outs, double crosses, and dirty faces.  I recommend this one as well.

No comments: