The shootings in Colorado didn't happen because:
- people don't love Jesus enough.
- schools can't force prayer on kids.
- guns laws are too restrictive.
- there are too many taxes.
- liberals want to ban all guns.
- there is marriage equality in some states.
- women have the right to vote.
- abortion is still legal in most parts of this country.
So when the people who need it most can't get the treatment they need but they can get a souped up gun that can wipe out 30 or 40 people almost instantly, what do you think is going to happen? I'm no longer shocked when mass shootings take place. I'm shocked that more of them don't happen more often.