- Money, most of the time will triumph over the will of the people.
- Nominating the loser of the previous election to run again for the same spot he lost in the first place isn't the brightest thing in the world to do.
- It's going to have to get a lot worse before things get better.
- It's super easy to coax people into voting against their self interest.
- Conservatives and corporations will pour even more money in the upcoming presidential race.
- Voter suppression works.
- Most of the time, given ample opportunity to do so, the Democratic will shot themselves in the foot.
New York City subway system at rush hour, ca. 1950s
36 minutes ago