- Money, most of the time will triumph over the will of the people.
- Nominating the loser of the previous election to run again for the same spot he lost in the first place isn't the brightest thing in the world to do.
- It's going to have to get a lot worse before things get better.
- It's super easy to coax people into voting against their self interest.
- Conservatives and corporations will pour even more money in the upcoming presidential race.
- Voter suppression works.
- Most of the time, given ample opportunity to do so, the Democratic will shot themselves in the foot.
Little girl and her dog, circa 1950
2 hours ago