Thursday, October 13, 2011

A troll posted a comment on our Occupy Johnson City wall on Facebook and I responded to him

His comment:
Since these occupy events are all about people wanting something without working for it, I wanted to get my demand in first for the occupy Johnson City event. I would like someone to buy me a new car, prefer a new Cadillac. The SRX Crossover would be nice as the Escalade is a gas hog, but then maybe someone will buy my gas too?

I heard when Obama took office he was supposed to be filling up peoples tanks with gas, but somehow I have missed out on that program, if you can point me in the right direction for the free gas program I would appreciate it
My response:
I'm not sure what's worse, your misrepresentation of what these demonstrations are about or the fact that you blindly parrot the talking points of the right wing radio show hosts. Oh wait, I know what's worse, it's the fact that you feel so self important and puffed up with indignation against people who dare to use their rights of free speech and assembly to speak out against corporations and their ineffectual government stooges that you liked a page you obviously disagree with. Were there no puppies you could kick or poor person you could shout hateful things at?


Of course he was a middle aged white guy. They always complain the loudest when it looks like their white male privilege is going to be fucked with.

3 comments:

Lockwood said...

I recently tweeted, "53%'ers: proud to be owners of necks ground under steel-toed jackboots forever." Guess that's what bugs me the most. It's like the cow suggesting it's tastiest bits in "Restaurant at the End of the Universe:" hilarious in a "I-think-I'm-gonna-puke" sort of way.

SkinnyDennis said...

Asshats one and all.

(Hey Lockwood!)

Jim said...

Good on you, Dr. Monkey!