Saturday, November 6, 2010

Part the third

Part three of my surrealistic crime epic of the mountain south is up.

You can read part one for free by clicking here.
You can read the rest and get the CD ROM version at a discount later by giving me a one time only $15 donation to my PayPal account. Most of you have yet to make that donation so I encourage all of you to do so. If you're waiting until the project is finished to make the donation, then you're going to be waiting a long time because the story is months from completion and it will cost you more when I get it done. You'll also lose out on being able to buy the CD ROM of the project at a discount, so I encourage you to make that donation now and to get in on my online graphic novel project.

Donate now, and read a damn fine funny criminal epic that's unlike anything you've ever seen before.

No comments: