- I don't oppose Obama now because I've turned into a radical Republican, I oppose him because he's too timid to do the right thing by the people who got him elected. And for the record, those people are women, gays, lesbians, progressives, anti war protesters, and working men and women.
- I'm sure Hillary Clinton would have been the same or worse to her base.
- Rand Paul is pissed that his opponent used religion to attack him, uh, hey asshole, Republicans have been using religion to attack Democrats for years, get over it.
- I'm through voting for Democrats because I fear that the Republicans will be worse. I know the Republicans will be worse but we'll never get any real change in this country if we keep electing the same two political parties. Republicans will screw us, Democrats less so, but you know what? I'm tired of being screwed by politicians no matter what side of the political spectrum they fall on.
- If you're tired of me plugging my graphic novel, you ain't seen nothin' yet. I'll keep flogging it and promoting it as long as needs be. Most of you people haven't made the donation to become a member of the invite only blog where it's being posted so obviously, I haven't promoted and pushed it enough.
- Despite my hatred of commercial radio in general and classic rock stations in particular, I still love the Rolling Stones and the Beatles.
Chevy Vega and the Vert-A-Pac Rail System in the 1970s
43 minutes ago