Friday, September 10, 2010

Tax cuts, what can't they do?

The Republicans want more tax cuts, President Obama wants more tax cuts, so it's time we took a closer look at what tax cuts do for us all.
"I caught this fish with a tax cut. And tax cuts got my wife pregnant when I couldn't. I love tax cuts!"

"I'm injecting tax cuts straight into this man's arm. He should be up and around and creating jobs in no time."
"We fired a slew of teachers, firefighters, and cops because of tax cuts. Now our stupid burnt criminal children will be able to find much work in the free market because of tax cuts."

"More tax cuts mean I can line the rest of the walls in my house with luncheon meat!"

"Tax cuts have kept the negro menace at bay for many years. Our white women must be kept pure at all costs, so we must cut taxes even further."

"This just in, tax cuts saved a baby, built a bridge, and invented the internet."

"If it's wrong to masturbate with tax cuts, then I don't want to be right."

"If we raise taxes to rebuild the interstate highway system then Mexicans, Jews, and gays might be tempted to drive more places. We have to cut taxes now so that those kinds of people stay at home and don't spread their cooties to the rest of us. Hail tax cuts! Praise their holy name! Get cleansed in the blood of tax cuts!"

3 comments:

PENolan said...

Doctor, there's something going on with either my eyes or my mind because I kept reading tax cunts. Tax Cunts puts a whole new spin on the topic.

Mnmom said...

I'm still waiting for the original onslaught of tax cuts for the rich to work their magic. Still waiting . . . . still waiting . . .

Another A+ post from Dr. Monkey

McGriddle Pants said...

we all know al gore invented the internet! DUH!