- If someone has to ask if the thing they are doing is dangerous, it most likely is.
- If someone asks if something is dangerous and the person they ask assures them it's not dangerous, then the activity they are engaging in is highly dangerous and most likely will result in one or more deaths.
- Man made monsters always go after hot women.
- Never make friends with doctors named Frankenstein, Franck, or Stein.
- Never give a fancy dress party where women get all gussied up and wear gowns and jewels and classical musicians play because man made monsters love to crash parties where women get all gussied up and wear gowns and jewels and classical musicians play.
- Never trust the hired help to keep secrets, especially ones who refuse to bathe.
- If a mad scientist dies, make sure you destroy his brain.
- All man made monsters are cannibals and they have a problem with drooling.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Things I learned from watching a Hammer horror movie
I picked this DVD up at Big Lots for $3 the other day:I finally finished watching it last night. I learned some very important lessons from it and they are: