Sunday, May 24, 2009

Devil Baby!

Sing along with the Devil Baby song!


Devil Baby,
Devil Baby,
Devil Baby
is the daughter of the devil.
Devil Baby's eyes glow red,
glow red,
glow red,
because she's the daughter of the devil.

Don't be dumb enough to try to save the Devil Baby's soul,
'cause she don't have one,
don't have one,
don't have one.
And it pisses her off,
'cause she's the daughter of the devil.
Oh, Devil Baby,
Devil Baby,
Devil Baby,
your eyes glow red
'cause you're the daughter of the devil.
Devil Baby!

8 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Where did you find my baby pictures? I was looking for them.

Mike said...

LMAO! My kind of humor!

BeckEye said...

Why are you stalking my child? Leave her alone, or you'll be sorry.

Megan said...

I'm frightened, Auntie Em, I'm frightened!

Ricky Shambles said...

I see your devil baby and raise you a devil bunny.

Cheers!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Well played Mr. Shambles, well played indeed.

Whiskeymarie said...

Is Devil Baby up for adoption?

Missy said...

Not even Billy Graham can save Devil Baby!